Experience: 3 to 5 yrs. | Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A | Opening(s): 3
1. AMC/CMC .
* Tracking dates for service contracts
* Coordination, Negotiation, Documentation , Follow up for Purchase order & Payment.
* Reports to be maintained for all contracts for comparison and for budgeting.
2. Breakdown Calls
* Logging call / Coordinate with Technician to log call with vendor.
* Preliminary checks with the help of service engineer
* Follow up with service Engineer / Service Head for further course of action spare replacement / standby spares.
* If not covered under contract then forward with justification for approval and after approval forward documents for Purchase order , payment and follow up for Purchase order to be done ASAP.
* Collating data for Breakdowns and maintaining a list of spares replaced.
3 .Shifting of Equipment
* Coordinate with vendor for inspection, quotation.
* Check site if AERB Compliant.
* Coordinate Logistics and vendor for packing, dismantling and Transportation.
* Coordinate for reinstallation.
* If Ultrasound equipment then reinstall only after PNDT Clearance.
4. Application Support
* Arrange for New installation, image quality issue, application related issue etc.
* To coordinate with radiologist and vendor and to make sure issue is resolved on priority.
* To coordinate for site plans etc.
* To supervise installation / coordinate with vendor for installation of new equipment.
6 Audit of QA and PM for all locations.
Please refer to the Job description above
Welcome to SRL Diagnostics Private Limited (Formerly known as Piramal Diagnostic Services Pvt. Ltd.), one of the leadingchain of Clinical Diagnostic Centres in India.
Perhaps the only place where people are perceived as more than a sample of blood, SRL Diagnostics is spread across the country with 79 diagnostic centres and 120 collection centres. Additionally, through our joint venture DDRC SRL Diagnostic Services, we operate 62 laboratories and 7 collection centers in the state of Kerala.
SRL Diagnostics performs over 4 million pathology and radiology tests every year with a wide test menu. We offer a comprehensive range of tests in pathology covering Biochemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Histopathology and Immunohistochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Cytogenetics and Flow Cytometry. Similarly, we offer a comprehensive range of tests in Radiology X-ray, Ultrasound, Color Dopplers, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, Orthopantomography (OPG), CT scan and MRI. Some of the best minds in the field of pathology and radiology work for us giving you the assurance that what we mean, what we say about our world-class Quality.
We perform esoteric tests at our Centres of Excellence. Centres of Excellence, as the name denotes are focused labs equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and manned by the best brains. Currently we run Centres of Excellence in Histopathology, Clinical Pathology and Immunology, Cytogenetics and Radiology
SRL Diagnostics is one of the very few diagnostic centre chains offering pathology and radiology under one roof on such a scale. Most of our centres also offer Echocardiography, ECG, Stress Tests, Pulmonary Function Test, Audiometry and Body Composition Tests besides pathology and radiology tests.
At SRL Diagnostics, we seriously believe in the adage: Prevention is better than Cure. We practice this by offering uniquely designed health check-up packages for our patrons, whether corporates or individuals. These packages are designed based on our profound understanding of lifestyle related and occupational health related hazards faced by people today. Needless to say that these health checks are ably supported by our infrastructure and the highly skilled manpower
We’ have recently installed the country’s most powerful 3-Tesla scanner with FMRI & the MR Guided HIFU device for ablation of fibroids.
To ensure that you receive quality results on a consistent basis, some of our key laboratories and Centres of Excellence are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL). We also use the NABL process norms in all our laboratories. Our Lower Parel Centre in Mumbai is accredited by the NABL, making it one of the few such centres in the country.
SRL Diagnostics is a unique organization because we truly believe in providing quality by having fully equipped centres manned by a trained and skilled workforce offering radiology and pathology under one roof, while minimizing errors and inconvenience. You can always reach a doctor in our centres who will be happy to answer your queries.
Our entire practice revolves around “Empowering Care”.