National Rural Health Mission State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai
1. Number of posts may change.
2. These posts is purely contractual and not State government posts.
3. Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
4. The selected candidates will be given appointment initially for 11 months, likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory.
5. Candidates holding higher qualification & experience will be given preference.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
7. If lesser number of applications are received, criteria for selection may be relaxed.
Application is to be submitted on plain paper indicating (a) Name of post applied for (b) Full Name in block letters (c)Address for Communication with Phone/Mobile No.(compulsory) & E-mail ID (d) Date of Birth as on SSC record (e) Educational qualifications mentioning name of the course, institution and university, year of passing and % of marks obtained (f) Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, post held, duration and responsibility of post with salary and any other relevant details along with one passport size photo. Attested copy of educational qualification & work experience certificate needs to be submitted along with the application.
A completed application form must be submitted at the following address.
Last date of receipt of Application is 27 /12/2012.
Application received after last date will not be considered.
Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director, National Rural Health Mission,
Arogya Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound,P.D’.Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.