3. Inspection of the received items in the stores
4. Entering the equipment in the medical equipment information system.
5. Maintenance of biomedical equipment & instruments
6. Annual maintenance contract of medical equipment
7. Recommendation for the new/renewal of AMC for medical equipment
8. Upkeep of log card of medical equipment under AMC Preventive maintenance scheduling and supervision of work carried out the AMC firm.
9. Preparing & upkeep of log books
10. Preparation and upkeep of service/maintenance file of all medical equipments
11. Updating medical equipment information system
12. Assisting Manager Projects and biomedical engineering in all medical related projects
As one of India‘s foremost names in healthcare, Moolchand has been setting standards for the past half century. For over five decades we have been providing healthcare services to three generations of Delhites with care and dedication. Moolchand Medcity has become the first multispecialty hospital in North India to get JCI, NABH accreditation and ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Our vision at Moolchand is to create truly unique institution that delivers world-class healthcare with a conscience of a Trust. As a result Moolchand has built an outstanding legacy of touching people’s lives. Millions of people owe a debt of gratitude to and share a special bond with Moolchand due to its unparalleled legacy of philanthropy.
Many firsts in Indian healthcare have emerged out of Moolchand (e.g. first Minimal Access Surgery in India)
Our commitment to redefining healthcare has resulted in Moolchand winning innumerable awards and accolade for quality and excellence over the years. As a result, patients can count on consistent and extraordinary quality.
While a lot has changed, a few things haven’t – compassionate care, integrity, affordable prices and trustworthy service to all.
We are currently developing our landmark South Delhi campus as Moolchand Medcity. Medcity will be India’s largest single site multispeciality hospital complex (1,500+ beds and 6 specialty hospitals).
In the medium term we intend to be a top three healthcare services player in North India by building and managing 3,000+ beds in the NCR and its suburbs. We plan to achieve this vision by setting up a portfolio of hospitals in key cities through a mix of green field facilities, alliances and joint ventures.
In the longer term we intend to establish a national/international footprint.