– Knowledge about embedded devices, sensors and signal processing
– Microcontrollers, Hardware and PCB design
– Communications standards: wifi, wifi lo, BT, BLE, Zigbee, NFC
– Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge about the essential skill-set.
– Will test, validate and characterize prototypes.
– Individual contributor role initially.
– May need to work with product engineering/ design firms to get desired outputs.
– A master’s degree in electronics & instrumentation/ biomedical-engineering
– 0-5 years. Bright Electronics and Biomedical engineering freshers are welcome to apply.
Outlook & Compensation:
– Opportunity to do research and working with equipment
– INR 25,000 p.m
– Huge potential for those with right skill-set and entrepreneurial bent of mind.