BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER – HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY & SENSOR DATA
A Pvt Ltd Company is looking out for a Biomedical Engineer with 2-3 years experience in Human Physiology and/ or Cognitive Sciences.
Salary: Not a constraint for right candidate(s)
Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Email resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Develop applications/ use cases involving data derived from physiological sensors, such as GSR, HR, EEG, PPG
- Build alternative models and algorithms
- Write applications with help of inhouse coders
- Build testing and validating models and conduct tests
This is a preview of Biomedical Research Engineer Job in Pune/ Bangalore. Read the full post (206 words, estimated 49 secs reading time)
Our company is in Clinical Diagnostics IVD catering to Pathology products. We are in the process of recruiting biomedical Engineers for Mumbai location. I am trying to post the job details on the biomedikal site but unable to do, hence mailing you. Please find the below job details :
Position : Sales/Service Engineer
Job Description :
- To do installations of analysers at new customers.
- Provide user training to Doctors and pathology laboratory technicians.
- Attend breakdown calls as and when required.
- Complete preventive maintenance routine as scheduled.
- Minimize equipment down time.
This is a preview of Biomedical Sales and Service Engineer Job in Mumbai. Read the full post (172 words, estimated 41 secs reading time)
We have received a contract for maintenance of TB labs across India for which field service engineers experienced in maintenance of general lab equipments will be required, even we we require few biomedical intern for assisting project management in our Delhi office.
PRoject: laboratory equipment maintenance
Experience in general lab equipment
Qualification: degree, diploma in biomedical engineering, medical electronics or electronics
Experience: 2 to 3 years in laboratory equipment
Locations : Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Bhuvneshwar , Bhopal, Kolkata, Patna, Lucknow, New Delhi , Jaipur
Salary : 15000- 20000 PM or negotiable as per experience and qualification
Education: Graduate (Bachelors in Pharmacy/ Biomedical Engineering/ any other Engineering)
OR Masters’ qualification (M.Pharm/ MBA/ PGDM)
Experience: 0-1 Yrs
Salary: TBD after the interview
The Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work with senior managers and clients on projects and
proposals, with responsibility for appropriate high levels of service to internal and external clients.
- Day to day involvement with projects, qualitative and quantitative analysis, questionnaire design,
- Discussion guide design, data analysis, interpretation and development of reports, and preparationof presentations of findings.
- Undertaking client presentations while accompanied by senior account team members.
This is a preview of Biomedical Research Analyst Jobs in Cetas Healthcare. Read the full post (402 words, estimated 1:36 mins reading time)