Job Opening: Full-time Faculty Members at Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), International University – Vietnam National Universities, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
International University of Vietnam National Universities in Ho Chi Minh City was created to spearhead the reform of higher education in Vietnam. The University offers excellent working conditions and uses English in teaching and research.
Designs and Applications of Medical Devices are the core and successful activities of the Department of Biomedical Engineering (www.hcmiu.edu.vn/bme). We aim to bring those activities to the next level and are recruiting several new faculty members who have experiences in biosensors, lab-on-a-chip, point-of-care devices, functional near infrared spectroscopy and the likes.
+ Roles and Responsibilities:
– Perform research and teaching activities;
– Develop international and industrial collaborations;
– Provide leadership and take initiate;
– Design medical devices;
– Fulfill other activities as necessary.
+ Job Qualifications and Requirements:
– Minimum Qualification: PhD degree, studied and/or are working in an English speaking environment,
– Experience in research and teaching is a must, in entrepreneurship is a plus,
– English: 600 on TOEFL PBT (or equivalence) or proof of good English proficiency,
– Excellent track record in external funding and publications in refereed journals,
– Strong skills in written and oral communications in English.
+ Application Procedure:
The jobs are available immediately. Qualified individuals interested in these positions may submit applications which include:
– Cover letter – Statements for future development in research and teaching – Professional resume – All relevant qualification documents, and transcripts – Recommendation letters – Other documents
to the above contact or by email with “Application – BME Faculty” in the subject line.
+ Principal Contact:
Office of Personnel Administration International University – Vietnam National University Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu duc District, Hochiminh City, Vietnam Phone: (848) 3724 4270 – ext. 3335 Fax: (848) 3724 4271 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions): Ph.D. with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the
preceding degree in the appropriate branch, with a good academic record throughout. In addition, for