Scholarship(2014) for Post-Doc and Docteral Program in Biomedical Engineering,
BioNEDD Lab and Depatment of Biomedical Engineering are pleased to offer scholarship for a doctoral program
(international program) in drug delivery system /Biomaterials fields.
– Applicants can send the applications including detailed CV and transcripts to email@example.com (our research assistant)
– Highly motivated applicants with a relevant background in polymer science, chemistry and chemical engineering, medical technology, biotechnology, and nano are encouraged to apply.
– You may be offered a scholarship cover:
– 50 % subsidy of tuition fee
– Monthly allowance
For more infomation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Pinunta)
Pinunta Nittayacharn (Petch)
BioNEDD Laboratory (www.bionedd.org)
Department of Biomedical Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,
Permanent link to this post
(101 words, estimated 24 secs reading time)
WHO CAN APPLY: Candidates in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree, pursuing a Masters or PhD. degree in any branch of Science, Engineering or Medicine are welcome to apply. We also welcome postdoctoral fellows, clinicians, and faculty from colleges/universities. Candidates must provide their academic details and submit a statement of interest in the form below. Selected participants will be provided with train fare (3rd AC), boarding and lodging. If you are selected, please bring your marksheets/certificates for verification.
Click here to apply online: https://sites.google.com/site/bangalorecognition/apply
December 8 to 21, 2013 IISc Bangalore
DEADLINE Oct 1, 2013
WORKSHOP WEBSITE http://sites.google.com/site/bangalorecognition
The Unit of Work Environment Toxicology seeks Post Doc / PhD candidates for development and application of advanced mathematical models related to toxicological risk assessment. The research will be carried out within three projects, namely:
– Development of PBPK models for nano particles
– Toxicokinetic population models as basis for biomonitoring
– Improvements in dose-effect analysis to refine and reduce animal experiments
A substantial part of the work relates to PBPK and Benchmark-Dose (BMD) model development and computer simulations of the toxicokinetic behavior of nanoparticles and biomarkers, as well as dose-biomarker and dose-response relationships. Collaboration with various other research groups is foreseen.
Time period: 2 years (post doc) or 4 years (Ph D student)
This is a preview of PhD or Post Doc positions for Mathematical models related to Toxicological risk in Sweeden. Read the full post (552 words, estimated 2:12 mins reading time)