Looking for Bio Medical Engineers for one of the Product based company for Bangalore Location
Experience: 1 Year
Interview Location: Bangalore
Work Location: Bangalore
Handling Maintenance & servicing of different equipments in ICUS, wards, Dialysis Unit, OPD & Radiology Unit.
Maintenance record keeping.
Job Description: Coordinating with doctors and health care professional in planning, designing, development, acquiring and advanced technology implementations and functioning of Bio-Medical equipment. Conducting case study on Engineering based faults analysis, energy conservation. Coordinating with company servicing engineers in installation, servicing and negotiating in acquiring new technology and equipments. Implementing and adhering to all norms and standards of National and International Organization on Clinical engineering. Repairing, servicing, trouble shooting of all hospitals based equipments and taking care of all the engineering aspects of hospital. Planning, performing planned preventive maintenance, testing, calibrating and verification of all equipments. Attending break down calls, technical crisis/emergency. Educating by taking regular classes to nurses, other allied healthcare professionals on hospital engineering, safety and creating awareness on norms. Ensuring compliance with accreditation standards.
- Designing and implementing programmes for preventive maintenance for medical equipment.
- Supervising biomedical staff.
- Participating in the acquisition, installation, maintenance, and repair of medical equipment.
- Ensuring service level agreements for medical equipment are met by contractors and suppliers.
- Training user departments in handling medical equipment.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of medical equipment.
• Ensuring that patient care instrument used throughout the hospital is safe.
• Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair of complex biomedical patient equipment; administer policies and procedures applicable to efficient operations.
• To provide necessary support to the Doctors / Nursing Staff / Operators in terms with equipment’s usage.
• Direct all aspects of maintenance and repair of the equipment, as well as ongoing training and education of staff related to safe medical device uses and practices.