0 – 10 years
“Sales and Service of BioMedical Equipments”, “BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTS”, “ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS”, “MARKETING”, “SERVICE”, PRODUCT
B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, M.Sc
• Marketing & Communications
• Production/ Engg/ R&D Role
• Product Manager/ Product Head
• Service Manager/ Engineer
• Customer Service/ Tech Support Industry
• Bio Technology & Life Sciences
• Chemicals/ Plastic/ Rubber
• Consumer Goods/ FMCG
• Hospitals/ Health Care
• Office Equipment
Diagnostic System started with humble beginning in 2002 at Mumbai. Within a short span it became well known as provider of High Quality Products with value addition of strong technical support to its customers. Today Diagnostic System is a key partner for leading customers in India and successful business associate for various companies abroad. Our product range includes high performance diagnostic reagents, clinical chemistry analysers, specimen handling systems and consumables.
The growth rate of Diagnostic System is at par with Industry in recent times. The basic philosophy behind every action in Diagnostic System is WIN-WIN, be it with Customer relations or employee-employer association.
· Formulate, develop and implement annual business plan to achieve sales and marketing targets in line with expense budget and strategic objectives.
· Manage the Sales &, Service of instruments, to achieve maximum market penetration, satisfied customer base and achieve both short- and long-range objectives for sales growth.
· To visit target territories to study and provide feedback on market potential..
· To provide class room / field / practical training to the team members for the development / enhancement of their skills.
· Self Updating with the help of resources available / communications with parent companies / associates and if necessary training from the manufacturers.
· To generate sales leads, by way of field visits, contacts, Independent / joint field work with sales team, distributors etc.,
· Prepare, monitor & execution of maintenance schedules of the analysers / instruments under warranty / maintenance contract.
· To provide periodical review of sales achievement v/s. objectives and prepare action plan to cover up deficit.
· To report on the monthly progress on leads generation, prospects follow ups and market updates.
· To Suggest, workout various promotional schemes for instruments
TO APPLY FOR JOB