• To be well conversant with Installation, maintenance, and repair of medical equipments. • To be able support the organization with zero level breakdowns, with preventive maintenance process in place.
• To be able to periodically evaluate the safety, efficiency, and functioning of medical equipment.
• Assist department head on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
• To be able to coordinate with concerned departments in case repairs and maintenance of equipment•
• Effectively prioritize tasks and ensure optimal utilization of any equipment.
• To provide Training to the concerned staff & to ensure that the equipment is handled with care. • Ready to work in round the clock shifts & should be willing to be on call in case of an emergency.
Desired Candidate Profile Biomedical engineer with 0-4 years of experience in a hospital with BE/B-tech/Diploma or degree in Biomedical engineering
Experience Required: 0 – 4 Years
Education Required: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Biomedical,Diploma PG – M.Tech – Biomedical
|Company Profile||Fernandez Hospital is Started in June 1948 with two beds. Now the hospital is a 130-bed, modern institution, offering the latest and the best possible expertise, technology and equipment and is going to start two new branches in Hyderabad.
Address:Fernandez Hospital Pvt Ltd 4-1-1230, Bogulkunta Abids Hyderabad HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500001
|Contact Person Name||Ms. Lalitha / Mrs. Chandrika|