Best in Industry with various perqs.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Qualification – Diploma/ BE/ BTech in Bio Medical Engineering from a Govt recognised institute.
• Experience – More than 3 yrs experience in a super-speciality hosp in Bio Medical Engineering Department with working experience in repair/ maintenance of Laboratory, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Electro Medical Equipments.
• Thorough understanding of Laboratory, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Electro Medical Equipment their functioning. He should be aware of the new inventions and products available in the field.
• Should be able to install, operate, adjust, maintain, and/or repair of biomedical equipment of the Institute (electro medical, lab and other patient care equipments etc).
• Carry out training of users/ operators on various aspect of equipment operation, minor repairs & maintenance.
• Maintain log of all equipment and prepare maintenance protocol & ensure timely maintenance.
• Initiate Anual / Comprehensive Maintenance contracts with manufacturers/ suppliers/ dealers.
• Advise doctors/ administration on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
• Close liaison with service engineers, dealers and manufacturers of the equipment and ensure minimum down time.
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of all biomedical equipment. He must be up to date with new developments and investigate safety-related incidents.
• Working knowledge Computer
• Good communication & human relation skill.
Chellaram Diabetes Institute (CDI) a“Not for Profit” Institute is a Unit of Chellaram Foundation, a Charitable Organisation, incorporated under section 25 of Indian Companies Act, 1956.
To understand the cause for the high prevalence of diabetes among Indians; promote measures to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes and thereby create a huge and lasting IMPACT on Diabetes in India and also globally.
Institute is located at Lalani Quantum, Bhavdhan, Pune, Maharashtra, India