Desired Candidate Profile
• Perform a variety of routine and complex tasks associated with the installation and maintenance of biomedical equipment.
• Provide the first hand support during the equipment breakdown or whenever needed by user department.
• Document the introduction of new therapeutic and diagnostic equipment, corrective and preventive maintenance actions and special requests as required.
• Assist department head in capital equipment planning; assist in identifying and recommending replacement of equipment that is obsolete, has extensive repair history, or has identified safety issues.
• Ensure that all incoming biomedical equipment is inspected as per biomedical departmental policy.
• Notify user departments regarding status of repairs and works with departments to obtain loaner or replacement equipment as required.
• Report all patient safety issues to department head and assist with correction of issue as required.
• Improve or make special test setups to conduct functional checks of medical electronic test equipment
• Perform electrical safety tests on biomedical instrumentation using test equipment.
• Meet departmental performance indicator standards on a consistent basis.
Fortis is one of India’s largest healthcare and Asia’s fastest growing network.