MEDICAL PHYSICIST – Chennai – Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited – 0-to-1 years of experience
• To monitor the planning CT procedure.
• To performing daily, weekly, quality assurance checks for linear accelerators and weekly quality assurance for the Brachy Therapy unit.
• To perform the manual treatment planning calculation.
• To perform 3DCRT and Brachy Therapy Planning.
• To perform the quality assurance for diagnostic X-ray, equipments.
• Treatment chart entry and verification.
• LANTIS entry.
• To perform the patients data archiving from the treatment planning systems.
Keywords: Medical Physicist
QUALIFICATION : M.Sc.(Medical Physics) / M.Sc.(Physics) & Biomedical Engineer
D.R.P.EXPERIENCE : 2 years in Clinical Physics / FresherSKILLS : Technical knowledge of Radiation physics
Aspects. Manual dexterity with good
Knowledge of human
Job Skills :