* After-sales Service, Servicing Medical Equipments, Technical Customer Support.
* The Responsible for answering Service Calls from Customers promptly, in the assigned territory.
* Should be Competent to Independently trouble-shoot & Solve Technical Problems, Service issues at site.
* He will answer Customer Questions on the Principles, Working & Operation of the Equipments.
* He will assist the customer in the Operation of the Medical Equipments.
* He will also be involved in Installation and Commissioning of Equipments.
* To generate revenue for the Company by selling Annual Maintenance & Comprehensive Maintenance contracts.
* He will be Independently capable of Resolving Problem Situation, collecting & Submitting Feedback information to the company.
* Plan, Execute and Participate in Symposium, Workshops and Demonstrations.
* Manage Collections and Receivables function.
* The job demands extensive Field Work, Travel and Customer contact.
* Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
* Smart and Presentable.
* Good Analytical and Logical Skills.
* Good Inter-personal Skills.
* Excellent convincing skills or persuasion skills.
* Should have an Aggressive Attitude.
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
* Deep sense of Integrity and ethical behaviour.
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Fresher Customer Service Executive required for Medical Equipments (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Service Engineer Jobs in Siemens India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Job For marketting Medical Equipments in Kolkata (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Service Engineer for Mr/CT Scan required in a MNC (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in HCG Oncology, Bangalore (biomedikal.in)