Procter & Gamble is the world’s leading FMCG Company and is seeking B.Tech/ M.S. candidates with 0 – 3 years experience in FMCG R&D, for a Scientist/Engineer position at their Bangalore Innovation Center in Whitefield, Bangalore. R&D Scientists/Engineers in P&G are responsible for inventing, reapplying, developing and delivering break through product, process, raw material, and packaging technologies that provide delightful and winning brand experiences to consumers. R&D Scientist/Engineers work on cutting edge technologies with multi disciplinary and highly professional teams across the Company. R&D functions in P&G include a variety of technical fields: Products Research, Process Development, Raw Material Development or Packaging Development
The advertised position is for a Scientist – R&D: Products Research, in P&G’s Beauty & Grooming category. The responsibilities of the “Products Research” function in R&D at P&G is to:
· Identify and deeply understand and model the needs of our consumers and customers, product technologies and businesses.
· Translate these into successful innovation strategies, winning products and meaningful claims.
· Drive these innovations to market.
– The responsibilities of the individual will involve working in a global team to provide leadership and expertise to drive Beauty & Grooming products and technology to deliver against consumer desires.
– The individual will leverage and qualify P&G products and packages in the market to create the experiences that delight the consumers
– The individual will be required to gain a good understanding of the technologies behind P&G products and translate these technical advantages into intuitive consumer communication through compelling claims and demos.
– This job will require periodic travel within India, and some travel to other P&G technical centres in Asia.
We look for candidates who have a passion for winning and who have demonstrated excellence in their work and academic experience. We look for people with leadership skills who are effective in teams. We want employees with good analytical skills and the ability to think of out-of-the box solutions to business problems. We want people who are able to handle multiple priorities, who have a bias for action and who are genuinely interested in personal development and the development of others. Finally, we want people who would respect and embody the Principles and Core Values that make P&G the organization it is.
The successful candidate:
– Must possess a B.Tech/ MS degree in a technical field such as Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Bio-chemistry, Physical Chemistry or a related field.
– It is an advantage to possess 1 – 3 years of experience in the FMCG industry (e.g. Beauty Care, Laundry, Oral Care, Snacks, feminine care, Baby care) in a role that required an intricate understanding of both the Technology and consumers. However, strong candidates from reputed universities without any work experience are also encouraged to apply.
– Proven success from school or work experience that demonstrates skills in leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
– Success in school may be defined as being among the top graduates of his/her respective batch (top 10-15 percentile of graduating batch)
– Leadership is defined experience in leading school / student / non-school organizations (i.e. has had leadership positions in the past – President / Vice-Pres / Asst. Vice-Pres positions)
– Interest to pursue and develop a deep, sustained and insightful understanding of consumer desires, product technologies and packaging in the areas of Skin Care, Hair Care, Personal Cleansing and Male Grooming.
– A quick learner with a keen interest to understand consumer, business and technical needs in a new FMCG category
– It is an advantage if the candidate has an expert knowledge of technologies and their consumer relevance in the Beauty care category.
– Ability to work well with global teams in a culturally diverse environment and be able to influence decisions by providing data based recommendations
– Ability to develop outside suppliers and build long term relationship with large and small partners
– Ability to work in a fast paced result driven organization culture. Agility in response to new business requirements and technical learning
– Excellent English communication skills including reading, writing and speaking
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required as Medical Coder in Chennai/Vellore/Coimbatore/Bangalore /Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales & Service Engineers required in Kolkata & Nagpur (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Service Engineer Jobs in Siemens India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology Summer Training in Kerala (biomedikal.in)
- [Admission Notification]M.TECH Nanotechnology @ Amrita University (biomedikal.in)