MEDTEC India, part of the UBM Canon family of medical technology tradeshows, conferences, and publications, will be held October 19-20 in Mumbai.
Call For Papers
MEDTEC India is accepting applications-based submissions for technology that supports the design, development, and manufacture of medical products for our Medical Technology Innovation Forum (MDIT).
• Attendees will hear practical information and innovative solutions to take their products from concept to market
• We are looking for application based technology presentations where the technology is new
• We are also looking for clear process-led case studies
• In order to be considered within this elite group of presenters, please send a title, 50 word abstract and short biography. Please note that priority will be given to speakers with technical backgrounds over those with marketing/sales roles
More information on MEDTEC India may be found at www.medtecindia.com. More information on UBM Canon’s global portfolio of medical manufacturing events may be found here.
Deadline: 15th July 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call For papers MEDTEC 2011, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Vincent Untz: Only a few days left for the openSUSE Conference Call for Papers (vuntz.net)
- Call for papers on Software Static Analysis (veracode.com)
- Two Calls For Papers (Kalamazoo 2012) (caridwen.wordpress.com)
- Call for Papers – Legal history, Kalamazoo medieval conference (volokh.com)
- Fresher Biomedical Sales Executive Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- History of medical technology in the philippines (wiki.answers.com)
- Call for papers and Participation: Orientation Seminar and Research Workshop on Morality and Finance (ekonomisyariah-uk.org)