Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi is organising International Interdisciplinary Science Conference-2010 onNanobiotechnology- an interface between physics & Biology from Dec 2-4, 2010. The details of which are as follows:
The scientific program includes invitedtalks and contributory papers in the frontier topics listed below in the fields of nano and nano-bio technology. The invited speakers will be internationally known personals with exceptional achievements in the respected fields.
Call for Papers
I-ISC-2010 invites contributory papers both for oral and poster presentation fromacademicians/scientists/engineers/industrialists and technologists on various topics related to nanobiotechnology.
- Synthesis and Fabrication of Nanomaterials. (Including Biosynthesis)
- Nano-biomaterials and Devices.
- Biopolymers and nano-bio-composites.
- Nano-bio electronics.
- Nano-drugs and delivery systems, Nano-biomedicines.
- BioMEMS and BioNEMS.
- Nano-bio energy conversion.
- Nano Toxicity and Bio-Compatibility Issues.
- Simulations of nano and nano-bio- systems.
- Topics on Interdisciplinary Approach.
Abstract submission: Sept. 01, 2010
Notification of acceptance: Sept. 15, 2010
Last date for pre-registration: Oct. 15, 2010
Last date for guest house/hostel reservation: Oct. 15, 2010
Last date for full paper submission: Nov. 15, 2010
Conference: Dec. 02-04, 2010
M.A. Ansari Auditorium,
Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University),
New Delhi 110025.