Walk-In Interview for Posts of JRF for Fellowship Awardees at INMAS, Delhi
Walk-In Date : 17 Oct 2011
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Advertisement for the Walk-In Interview for Posts of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Fellowship Awardees from CSIR, ICMR, UGC, ICAR, etc at INMAS, Delhi on 17 Oct 2011
Essential Qualification: Only those who have qualified CSIR/ICMR/UGC/DBT, etc, exam for JRF can apply.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in the areas of radiation biosciences and non-invasive imaging.
INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas of Radiation Biology, Biotechnology, Stem Cells, Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Nuclear Medicine, Biological Dosimetry, Bio-chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, etc. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in the areas of radiation biosciences and non-invasive imaging. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors.
Those with only UGC Lectureship/GATE/GPAT are NOT ELIGIBLE
Email have been sent today to all Eligible Candidates
1. Selected Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of Interview and Please bring in attached filled form for Interview. Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications may attend Walk-in Interview at Institute. They should carry their brief Bio-data and qualification letter from concerned organisation.
The Tenure, Qualifications, Age, Stipend, Leave and other benefits, etc will be according to government rules regulations. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement. Final selection will be based on candidates’ academic record and interview who fulfills all the eligibility. Eligible JRF candidate may be entitled to register for Ph.D Program of the University.
Application form can be download from the website www.drdo.gov.in and sent ONLY THROUGH E Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Confirmation will be sent to shortlisted candidates through email only
* Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview).
* Please Note that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
* Walk-in Interview will be held on 17 Oct 2011 at 09:30 AM at INMAS, Delhi.
Need any further clarification please email at email@example.com
Helpline: Dr Rajeev Vij, Head (HRD), 011-23985466, 23905216.