Advt No Post Name Qualification No of Post
4/2010 Asst Professors BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. 1,Technology
5/2010 BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech.
Biomedical Engg. -1 (SC)
Civil Engg-1 (SC)
Other than SC/ST (Backlogs)
Biomedical Engg-1 (BC-D)
Electrical Engg-1 OC (PH:VH(W))
Electronics & Communication Engg – 1 (BC-C(W))
6/2010 BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech.
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100
Application Fee: The eligible candidates can apply in response to the present notification in the prescribed form together with a registration fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University payable at Hyderabad. Prescribed application form along with the details of age, qualifications, and the relevant conditions etc., can be obtained from the Director, Departmet of Publications and Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500 007 on payment of Rs.75/- in person or by post by sending a D.D. for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of the Director, Department of Publications and Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad 500 007.
How to apply
The filled in applications should reach the Director, Departmet of Publications and Press, Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500 007 in person or by Post by 5.00 p.m. on or before 15.02.2012.
Click Here For Details: http://www.osmania.ac.in/PARTIAL%20R…2062010%20.pdf
- XEURON 2012: Biomedical Engineering Techfest in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Points to Consider Before applying for Fresher Biomedical Job (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Job in siliguri (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineering Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Umblikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Umbilikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- Research Fellowship for Masters in Biomedical Engineering in Australia (biomedikal.in)
- Past, Present and Future of Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)