Post & Job Details
- RESEARCH FELLOW
- Full-time biomedical research.
- Conducting Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation based research studies under supervision of the Principal Investigator. Candidates will be fully trained in the procedure and will be working along with clinician and other trained technologists.
Project Title :: Cerebellum and Cortical Plasticity: The Case of Dystonia
• An Indo-French Collaborative Project funded thru ICMR
• Principal Investigator: Dr Asha Kishore, Professor of Neurology
Comprehensive Care Centre for Movement Disorders, Department of Neurology
Job Category: Govt Sector, Research, Walkin
Last Date: 6 March 12
Hiring Process: Walk – In.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), conduct walk -in interview for the post of Research Fellow
Qualification:B.Tech (Biomedical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering) Candidates with research interest and who can commit to 2 years work or more will be preferred.
No of Post : One
Pay Scale:Rs. 19500
Age :Below 35 years as on 29.02.2012.
Qualified and interested candidates should report with biodata and certificates in original to prove their qualification, experience and age at the Project cell, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum.Date & Time 11 a.m., Tuesday, 06 March 2012.
- Biomedical Engineering- Ignored Profession in India (biomedikal.in)
- Umbilikal- International Biomedical Engineering E-Magazine (biomedikal.in)
- 25 Fresher Female Biomedical Engineers Government Jobs (biomedikal.in)
- Points to Consider Before applying for Fresher Biomedical Job (biomedikal.in)