- Area of WorkSales / BD
- IndustryMedical / Healthcare
- LocationMumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane
- Experience2 – 5 Yrs
• Sell and promote innovative products to anaesthesiologists, intensivists, emergency and trauma care and critical care related specialties.
• The primary objective of the Western India Regional Sales Manager is to aid in the sales and market expansion of the Cook Critical Care range of products and convert competitive products in a manner commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experienced sales professional to join the Cook Critical Care team, based in Mumbai.
• Ability to sell the value of advanced critical care products and handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
• The successful applicant shall promote advanced surgical equipment to general and other surgical specialties in the Western India region (Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh).
Comprehensive product training will be supplied to the successful candidate.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
• A Bachelor’s degree (minimum), medical or technical/engineering background preferred.
• Ideally has 2 years of sales experience – specifically relevant experience in hospital based selling. Experience within a intensive care (ICU) environment would be a plus.
• Ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan.
• Ability to communicate at varying levels of the hospital organization.
• Ability to attend and provide product support within an operating room at procedures as required.
• Goal-driven, high-energy self-starters with strong time management and planning skills.
• Superior rapport building skills and good moral character.
• Good written and business presentation skills, excellent communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
• Willing to work weekends as necessary to conduct workshops or attend professional associations meetings.
• Based in Mumbai and willing to travel as necessary.