Biomedical Engineer and Biomedical Technician Job in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Andhra pradesh
Diploma in Bio-medical Engineering (or) an equivalent qualification from an institute recognized by Govt., of A.P. and must have 2 years of work experience in a reputed corporate hospital having comparable equipment as that of SVIMS
Guidelines for Job Application
1. The last date for receipt of filled in application to the above posts is 02.02.2013 5.00 p.m.
2. For all the above posts, age limit is 18 to 34 years, upper age is relaxable up to 5 years to SC/ST/BC
candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 1st July, 2013
3. Upper Age limit in respect of the persons working in SVIMS on adhoc/contract basis is 40 years and relaxable
upto five years to SC/ST and BC candidates.
4. Mode of Selection:
a) 50% marks for the Screening Test to be conducted.
b) 15% marks for adhoc/contract employees working in SVIMS @ 3 marks for each completed year of service
with a maximum of 15 marks.
c) 15% marks for experience in SVIMS or any reputed Super Specialty Hospital / Institution @ 3 marks for each
completed year up to a maximum of 15 marks.
d) 20% marks for Interview
5. The eligible candidates may download the application available in this website.
6. The filled in application along with enclosures as mentioned above may be sent either by post or in person to
the Director, SVIMS, Tirupati – 517 507. The Institute is not responsible for delay in transition.
7. The management reserves the right either to fill or not to fill the above posts.
Download JOB Application