Workshop at VIT University, Chennai Campus
The advent of accurate, less invasive and faster devices, the bio-medical image processing techniques has been
undergoing a revolution in the past decade. This workshop will demonstrate the impact of hybridization of hypergraph
based techniques applied on the fundamental medical image processing problem viz., image pre-processing,
enhancement, registrations & segmentation techniques.
Objective of Workshop
- To focus the recent advances and to provide up-to-date information about bio-medical imaging modalities like
- image acquisition, display, processing, analysis and perception.
- To explore the possibility of hybridizing the hypergraph based techniques in bio-medical image processing
- To explore the latest research issues, ideas and happenings relevant to bio-medical image processing
- To offer a hands-on training in foundation knowledge level to design your research ideas right away
The Sessions will be delivered with hands on training by the eminent academic personality:
Dr. S. Sridhar, Anna University, Chennai, Author of “Digital
Image Processing” published in Oxford University Press,
Dr. K. Kannan, Dean, SASTRA University, Thanjavur and
experts from the Industry
Industry Personnel : Rs 1200/-
Academicians : Rs 600/-
Research Scholars (FT) / Students : Rs 300/-
Registration charges include Workshop Kit, Certificate of Participation, Lunch and High- tea.
nterested participants are requested to fill the accompanying form and send the same to the Organizing Secretary.
Registration fee will be accepted only by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “VIT University – Chennai Campus”,
payable at Chennai along with the completed application form.