The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) , inviting application for the post of Project Scientist/ Project Associate
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Scientist – IV||B.E/ B.Tech in E&I/ Instrumentation & Control /ECE and M.E/M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering (Or) M.Sc in Physics. Desirable: Ph.D in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering. Ph.D in Physics with specialization in instrumentation. Experience in development and calibration of medical devices or other instruments. Publication in peer reviewed journals with impact factor||—||Rs.33200|
|2||Project Associate||First Class Masters in Human Resources Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Economics. Desirable: Minimum two years of experience, management training / degree.||1||Rs.15000|
|3||Professional JRF||First Class B.E. (Electronics & Instrumentation / Biomedical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering). Desirable: Experience in calibration of medical devices or other instruments.||Rs.15500|
|4||Administrative Helper||Diploma / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA with administrative experiencein handling projects. Typewriting skill, Computer knowledgeand Tally are desirable.||Rs.8000|
- Application should reach us on or before the specified date (14.3.2013).
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship would be coterminous with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
For further details please contact: Coordinator, NHHID, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Ph. +91-44-2235 8606, E.mail: email@example.com