Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company’s TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging business and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit
Technical Insights division of Frost & Sullivan (http://www.ti.frost.com/) publishes several research services and subscription services on various technology topics that cover a wide range of industries including Information and Communication Technologies, Automation & Electronics, Healthcare, Chemicals, Materials and Food, Energy, Environment & Building Technologies.
Due to continued growth within the organisation, we are currently looking to recruit analysts for our various business units in order to assist our clients identify, understand and exploit dynamic niche segments and technologies in these established markets.
- Secondary research and assist in undertaking business to business research by contacting companies/research institutions through primary research
- Assist in authoring white papers, research services, addressing client queries.
- Being a part of the team to work with clients on customised consulting projects
- Contribute industry news and articles to our alert subscription services, website and the trade press
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
- Foreign language skills are an advantage
- Strategic thinking, commercial awareness and an enquiring mind
- An interest or experience in technology research, consulting, marketing and/or journalism
Qualifications and Experience
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science, Electronics, Biomedical, Chemical, Biotechnology from a reputed engineering institute with preferably an MBA in a business discipline
- M.E/M.Tech in above streams is also preferred
- The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant industry researching into this area.
Frost & Sullivan is committed to offering its employees:
- An environment which values and rewards creativity, hard work, and loyalty;
- Training and development to achieve performance excellence;
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation which fosters a sales-focused culture.