Fresher and Experienced Biomedical Engineer Job in Dubai

This Post is regarding the following mail
Dear Mr. Kush,
We are on look out for Biomedical Engineer for a medical equipment company based in Dubai/Abu Dhabi in UAE. Kindly help with some resources from were we can get hold of propective Engineers CV’s. Eeven freshers are OK.
Best Regards
Mohan
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Please email your updated resume to sundial@eim.ae with the subject being” Biomedical Job advertised at Biomedikal.in”. Also write a cover letter that why you are suitable for this job
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

38 thoughts on “Fresher and Experienced Biomedical Engineer Job in Dubai

1. yogalakshmi

im a biomedical engineering fresher with masters degree..im looking for job in dubai… can you refer me? yogalakshmi 9094196747

2. M.Umair.Amin

m a bio-medical engineer … having 2 years experience of critical or diagnostic euipments searching job in UAE … kindly refer me .

3. JOMON YOHANNAN

I am a Biomedical Engineer from Kerala. I have 2 year experiences….
    My contact number
    +919961851142
    Kerala

4. Dhanesh.k

im a biomedical engineering seven year hospital experience with biomedical diploma..im looking for job in dubai… can you refer me? Dhanesh.k9745063077

5. Sujithra

I am a fresher in biomedical field and looking for jobs in UAE. I am a fast learner and cooperative with good dedication. Willing to explore the field! ! Kindly Requesting to refer for related jobs

6. Shaik Safiya

I passed B.E. (Bio-medical) from College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, in 2014 and have been working with DermaIndia since Dec. 2014. I hold a residence permit of Saudi Arabia.

I am interested in the advertised job preferably in Dubai.

7. athulraj

i am an biomedical engg .completed course on may 2015,i am working now as an biomedical engg. I am interested to work in Dubai……..my contact no is +91-8891850765

8. John Paul

Dear sir

This is bio medical engineer having 16yrs in hospital field looking to work in UAE. Pls let me know is there any vacancy

9. Sreesha sreeraj

Sir I am a biomedical engineering fresher with BE..and am looking for job in Kuwait.kindly refer me

10. Rajasree R.C.

Sir/Madam,
    Ihave 2.8 years experience in hospital field. .I am looking for job in UAE. can you refer me? My contact number 0562596876

11. Sonia passanha

I am a biomedical engineer ( fresher)..with a bachelors degree looking for a job in Dubai…please help me out

12. vignesh. A

dear sir, Good morning, i have 2 years experience of invitro diagnostic field (field service engineer)in tamilnadu, i am working at maitainance, instllations, trouble shooting of biochemistry Analyzee, haematalogy analyzer, please could me refer this job. Thank you best regards… Vignesh. A

13. Pravin R. Ghawgahve

Sir I have completed my final year recently. I am looking for job but salary is very low that’s why I can’t join and I want to do work I n marketing please suggest me
    Thank you !

14. sreesha sreeraj

i am a biomedical engineering fresher with bachelor degree looking for a job in kuwait..can u refer me ???

15. Ali Zulfiquar

I am heaving three years experience of work as biomedical technician for 33 health centers and 5 hospitals in Sultan Qaboos Hospital Salalah Dofar region. I have handled Lab,Radiology, ICU and Dental Equipments from 2006 to 2009.
    I have five years experience as biomedical engineer for Seimens X-Ray and Sirona dental products.

16. juved ahmad

hi sir
    i have more than 4 years experience in formulation industry handling of biomedical equipment and also worked in sales. i want to join immediately. my qualification is- M.Tech and B.Tech. in Biotechnology

17. Rajeshlal A.S

I am biomedical engineer having 1year experience of ICU & OT equipments searching jobs in dubai sir, kindly refer me

18. Akhil Dharmaratnam

Dear Sir,
    I’m a Biomedical Engineer with 3+ years of Experience and worked with majotr Hospitals in Bangalore,India.
    I’ve also done my Masters in Advanced Medical Electronics.

19. harjinder

I m biomedical Enggineer I have 5 years experience in biomedical field I m looking for job in uae plz help me .harjinder contact no. 9810537809

20. Rashid Mansoor

I am A bio medical engineer having 3 years of experience in the line .. i worked on surgical equipments also ..