The following posts on contract basis for six months extendable as per Haryana Govt. Rules or till the regular
candidate joins, are proposed to be filled on DC rates (Mewat) for Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical
College, Nalhar (Mewat).
Biomedical Engineers (2)
i. B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering / Electronics &Communication/
Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized Institute/University
approved by UGC or AICTE with minimum 55% marks in aggregate in
ii. Post qualification experience of two years. Preference will be given to a
person having experience in a Govt. institute / medical college.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Reservation as per Haryana Govt. rules.
2. Two recent passport size photographs and a Fee of Rs. 300 /- for General category and Rs. 100/- for
Reserved Category in the shape of demand draft/ Indian postal order/ Treasury Challan in departmental
receipt head 0210; in favour of Director, SHKM GMC Nalhar (Mewat) payable at Nuh should be submitted
along with application form .
3. The application on prescribed performa must reach the office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati
Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat on or before Dt. 14/12/2013 through Registered/ Speed Post.
4. The institute may shortlist the candidate based on certain criteria or can conduct a screening test, if the
number of applicants happens to be large.
5. The list of eligible candidates along with place, date and time of interview will be displayed on official
website of the institute by 17/12/2013; however the final eligibility will be decided at the time of interview.
6. The interview will be held on 19th
December, 2013 from 11:00 AM onwards in the office of
Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat). The candidates must bring
all the essential certificates/ documents in original for verification at the time of interview.
A clinical/ practical test will be held at the time of interview for all technical posts.
7. Seats can be increased or decreased, by the competent authority, without any further notice.
8. Incomplete application form & without attested copies of educational certificates and other relevant
documents will be rejected.