About Our Client:
Our client offers comprehensive range of surgical devices. They design, develop and manufacture their products using high ended technology under clean room conditions – and under the supervision of highly skilled personnel and qualified staff.
Job Designation: RSM (Surgical/ Sutures) – Rajasthan
Number of Position(s): 1
Qualification: Any Graduate.
Experience: 3- 7 Years
• Accountable for managing trade & key accounts business and high performing, dynamic, collaborative and energized sales team.
• Enhancing the effectiveness of Sales Team through analyzing performance information, demonstrating areas of improvement and executing superior implementation plan with the appropriate resources.
• Organizing product training sessions at regular intervals, for the training needs of the employees based on clinical trials and available real world data’s.
• Ensuring execution of marketing strategies, implementation of company policy and driving business in the best compliant way; hiring and retain good talent.
• Carried out business with compliance & ethics utilized selling skills.
• Exploring new opportunities, opportunity mapping, effective planning / targeting & Performance tracking & Evaluation metrics.
Skills and Ability required:
• Strong learning agility and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
• Clinical selling aptitude.
• High Achievement Orientation
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
If interested kindly revert with following details at –
– Current CTC:
– Notice Period:
If you are not interested, remember you may know someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity. Feel free to forward this email as you see fit.
Name: Deepali Battul