Terms of Reference Short Term Consultant – Healthcare Technologies (Diagnostics)
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC intends recruiting Short Term Consultant – Healthcare Technologies (Diagnostics) purely on contractual basis.
Contract Tenure: Initially a Three Months contract will be given, which can be extended further by three months, subject to performance of the individual and requirement of the Division.
Location: NHSRC Office, New Delhi
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Support in roll out of diagnostic initiative under NHM in states/UTs
2. Technical assistance towards release of RFPs for diagnostic services
3. Assessment of safety and efficacy of diagnostics including secondary data research
4. Analysis of data/market research on costs of diagnostics & reagents
5. Undertaking diagnostics technology assessments
6. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
Eligibility and Experience:
• Post-graduation in biomedical engineering/laboratory sciences/laboratory medicine is essential
• Published work in the area of diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices/diagnostics
• At least 2 years of work experience in analytical roles specializing in diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
Age : Up to 40 years.
The criteria may be relaxed if supported with relevant experience and expertise.
Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 6-April-2016 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in email), without which applications will not be accepted.