BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER – HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY & SENSOR DATA
A Pvt Ltd Company is looking out for a Biomedical Engineer with 2-3 years experience in Human Physiology and/ or Cognitive Sciences.
Salary: Not a constraint for right candidate(s)
Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Email resumes to : email@example.com
- Research & Develop applications/ use cases involving data derived from physiological sensors, such as GSR, HR, EEG, PPG
- Build alternative models and algorithms
- Write applications with help of inhouse coders
- Build testing and validating models and conduct tests
- Work with advisors and publish and protect IP
- 2-3 years of hardcore experience in research and application/ use case development around human physiology/ cognition/ affect using sensors data
- Freshers with excellence in relevant projects during college studies will also be considered
- Must have conducted research, collection of data from sensors, written applications, tested and published results
- BTech/ MTech/ PhD in Biomedical Engineering from premium biomedical engineering institutions.
- Mtech/ PhD with Bachelors in Electronics & Communications preferred.
- Excellent Academic record and research bent of mind around human physiology, cognitive studies, affect studies, ANS, SNS
- Calibration technolgy, signal processing, sampling frequency and data rates, neural networks,
- MATLAB, LedaLab, Python, C++, Java