National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a premier institution engaged in research in the frontier areas of Neuroscience to understand the function of healthy and diseased brain. With the goal to provide seamless transition from classroom training to high-quality research in challenging areas of Neuroscience, NBRC offers Ph.D. and Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Neuroscience for exceptionally meritorious and motivated students. Admissions for the year 2011 will be through a written test followed by a 2-tier interview. In this regard, NBRC invites applications for its Ph.D. and Integrated Ph.D. programmes.
- R&D BIOMEDICAL Engineer Position for Image Processing at NBRC (biomedikal.in)
- HOW TO GET FINANCE FOR YOUR PhD IN GERMANY? (biomedikal.in)
- INTEGRATED PhD IN NEUROSCIENCE IN NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE , GURGAON (biomedikal.in)
- DO YOUR PhD IN NEUROSCIENCE FROM NETHERLANDS….POSITIONS VACCANT (biomedikal.in)
- PhD IN BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION IN CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY (biomedikal.in)
- Done with the Ph.D. (loomnie.com)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Ph.D. in Psychology Degrees (psychology.about.com)