Biomedical engineers apply engineering principles and materials technology to healthcare. This can
include researching, designing and developing medical products, such as joint replacements or
robotic surgical instruments, designing or modifying equipment for clients with special needs in a
rehabilitation setting, or managing the use of clinical equipment in hospitals and the community.
Biomedical engineers can be employed by health services, medical equipment manufacturers and
Job titles can vary depending on the exact nature of the work. As well as biomedical engineer you
are likely to come across bioengineer, design engineer and clinical scientist
About The Company
Insys infocomm is a leading global IT services company.It provides innovative services for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and own advanced capabilities.
- Biomedical Engineering Professor required in Ganpat University, Gujrat (biomedikal.in)
- Research Positions in Biomedical Engineering, Anna University Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Faculty Positions in Anna University Last date 30th may (biomedikal.in)
- WikiBooks for Biomedical Engineering : Please Contribute (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer Required in Fortis Hospital , Mumbai (biomedikal.in)