- To be responsible for the supervision of senior departmental staff, performs safety checks of hospital equipment and power resources, performs routine preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Management of costs and ways of expenses curtailment.
- Planning of systems and procedures most optimum for the department operations.
- Liaison with other departments and higher management.
- Setting of objectives and guiding people to the objectives.
- To provide technical guidance to other staff.
- · Vendor management and development with particular reference to vendors who can repair PCB‘s major assemblies that companies ask to replace at high costs.
- To participate and contribute to the departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of department’s performance and objectives.
- To carry out data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of the hospital, follow both patient, and staff safety rules.
- To ensure that all BME employees are aware and trained on fire and electrical safety and infection control practices by training the Biomedical Engineers and through them have the training imparted at floor level.
- To ensure that all the department employees are trained/oriented about the quality systems of the department.
- To represent the department in the various hospital committees and meeting called for from time to time by the administration.
- To represent the organization as a Biomedical Engg nominee for the hospital in outside forums.
How To Apply
|Market Sector||:||Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical|
|Start Date||:||04 July 2011|
|End Date||:||31 August 2011|
|Location||:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||:||Rs600,000 – Rs1,200,000 per year|
|Contact||:||surendar.r, Ma Foi Randstad, India|
Fresher Biomedical Service Engineer Job in Kolkata (biomedikal.in)
Southeast Biomedical Engineering Career Conference (SEBECC) 2011 (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Sales Engineer Required in Nagpur (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Pune (High Package) (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Engineer Required in Fortis Hospital , Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Hospital Engineer Required in Maldives (biomedikal.in)
Biomedical Programmer Required in Chennai (biomedikal.in)