NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122 050, Gurgaon, requires a “R&D Engineer” in projects of Department of Information Technology and Department of Biotechnology, at NBRC
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data alongwith attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 14th July 2011 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 050, Distt. Gurgaon (Haryana)
Name of Post : R&D Engineer
Essential qualification : M.Tech (Electrical / Electonic / Computer Science) or
(Ph.D. in Physical Science / Mathematics)
Mode of appointment : In a project with a fellowship of ` 25,000/- (consolidated) p.m.
Project Investigator : Dr. Pravat Mandal
For academic questions, send email : email@example.com
Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on
performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project.
- Previous experience in image/signal processing is a plus point
- Expertise in Matlab coding /C/C++ programming
Accommodation : R&D Engineer may be provided with suitable accommodation, subject to availability.
Travelling Allowance for 2nd Class Sleeper train fare will be given to the candidate attending interview, subject to fulfilling the requirements and producing the necessary tickets.
LAST DATE – 14th July 2011
- Government Teaching job (Biomedical Engineering) in DCRUST, Murthal (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Image Processing R&D Job in NBRC, Gurgaon (biomedikal.in)
- [M.Tech Admissions] Biomedical Engineering in DCRUST, Murthal, Haryana (biomedikal.in)
- Research Fellow for Medical imaging required in ISI kolkata[M.Tech Research] (biomedikal.in)