Desirable quality :
- Previous experience in image/signal processing
- Expertise in Matlab coding / c/c/++ programming
Emoluments : 25,000/- p.m (consolidated)
Duration : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on review and on mutual agreement. The post is co-terminus with the project.
Accommodation : R&D Engineer may be provided with suitable accommodation, subject to availability.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data
alongwith attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 08th June 2011 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 050, Distt. Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Government Teaching job (Biomedical Engineering) in DCRUST, Murthal (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Product Specialist job in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Faculty Positions in Anna University Last date 30th may (biomedikal.in)
- Current Biomedical Research in Medical Instrumentation & Telemedicine in India (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Programmer Required in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Image Processing Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)