Equipment and resource management.
Carry out routine maintenance of Bio-Medical equipments.Liaison with maintenance contractors.
Technical comparison of medical equipments for purchase.Knowledge of budgeting of equipments and insurance
Checking the all-round development of the medical equipment related areas of the hospital.
Meetings for machine purchase, dealing with vendors and order placement of machines
Attending installation of machine, running trial runs and understanding the major break down calls for the particular machine.
Desired Candidate Profile Should be B.E. (Bio Medical / Electronics) or Diploma in Electronics /Electrical/Instrumentation or Post-Graduate in Medical Electronics and having relevant experience of 1-2 years preferably in a large tertiary care Hospital.
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Education Required: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Electronics/Telecomunication PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Electronics/Telecomunication
- Biomedical Sales Job in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Service Engineer Required in Madurai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Engineer required in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineer Required as Medical Coder in Chennai/Vellore/Coimbatore/Bangalore /Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical 3D Modelling Design Engineer Job in Delhi/Mumbai/Nasik/Nagpur (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Sales Engineer Required in Nagpur (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineers Required in Mumbai (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Programmer Required in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher Biomedical Engineering Hospital Trainee required in Hyderabad (biomedikal.in)