Date: Feb 29, 2012
Location: Gurgaon, India
Job Number: 1509353
Business GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Headquarters
About Us: GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are shaping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in healthcare and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
GE is an equal opportunity employer
Posted Position Title: Product Sales Specialist – Ultrasound
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Postal Code: 122009
Relocation Assistance No
Role Summary/Purpose: A Product Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products, solutions and/or services (limited number of the company’s products – May sell third party products into customer base Typically specialized in a single product or product line, and carries a quota. Typically 4-6 years’ experience. This position is based out of Delhi.
Essential Responsibilities • Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
• Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
• Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
• Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
• Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
• Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Qualifications/Requirements: • Healthcare, Engineering background.
• 2 – 5 years experience.
• Technical expertise in modality
• Selling skills.
• Negotiating skills.
• Communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Fluent English.
• Knowledge of market place.
• Appreciation of business environment.
Job Segments: Engineer, Engineering, Healthcare, Medical Technologist, Neurology, Patient Care, Research, Sales, Ultrasound