* Conducting case study on Engineering based faults analysis, energy conservation.
* Coordinating with company servicing engineers in installation, servicing and negotiating in acquiring new technology and equipments.
* Implementing and adhering to all norms and standards of National and International Organization on Clinical engineering.
* Repairing, servicing, trouble shooting of all hospitals based equipments and taking care of all the engineering aspects of hospital.
* Planning, performing planned preventive maintenance, testing, calibrating and verification of all equipments.
* Attending break down calls, technical crisis/emergency.
* Educating by taking regular classes to nurses, other allied healthcare professionals on hospital engineering, safety and creating awareness on norms.
* Ensuring compliance with accreditation standards.
BE Graduate in Medical Electronics
5 + Year of experience
Columbia Asia has developed a unique model for hospitals. We deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighborhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically improved access to quality affordable care