BLAZE has set its goal in expanding its vast arena and wisdom in generating, executing and imparting ideas relating technology and medical field. Synapsis’13 is designed for acknowledgment of technological enhancements in the healthcare sector. Seminar sessions by experienced personnel’s, paper presentations, workshops, and interactive sessions will bring into lime light our goals and achievements.
DAY 1: 01st MARCH 2013
“NATIONAL SEMINAR ON ADVANCES IN CLINICAL ENGINEERING”
DAY 2: 02nd MARCH 2013
“ADVANCED WORKSHOP ON INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH TOWARDS INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUES INVOLVED IN CLINICAL ENGINEERING”
- PLANNING AND PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN HEALTH CARE
- SAFETY STANDARDS IN HEALTHCARE
- STANDARDS & REGULATIONS
FOR CLINICAL ENGINEERS/STUDENTS
We are conducting on hand training workshop for biomedical students to elevate their practical knowledge to industrial level. The students are expected to get trained in electronics fundamentals, component identification and trouble shooting of biomedical equipments.
- TROUBLESHOOTING FOR MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS
DAY 3: 03rd MAR 2013
JOBS @ BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
On holding the principal value that is “A professional course should end up with a career”, we are organizing a one day job fair for all final year students of Biomedical Engineering.
Professionals : Rs 500 per Day
Students : Rs 250 per Day
*Students should produce a copy of identity card/letter from the HOD or Principal.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE CAMP
- As a part of national concern and social commitment, we are organizing “A free medical equipment service camp” parallel to the entire events which will be mostly beneficial to hospitals and health care industries.
- Camp will be conducted by the department of Electronics and Biomedical, TKMIT in collaboration with experts in the field.
- A separate registration (online or post) should be submitted for attending the camp.
- Free inspection has to be conducted at the hospital site or in the department of electronics and biomedical.
- You are requested to bring the equipment only after getting prior permission or confirmation from the authorities
- Inspection will conducted free of charge. Component /spares replacement may be charged according to market standards.
- TA/DA should be provided for onsite inspection.