Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
One-Week Short Term Course On Medical Signal Processing and Interpretation
December 23rd –to-27th, 2013
The course contents would cover Basics of Human Physiological Systems, Bio electrical Signals and their Acquisition, Basics of Medical Signal Processing, Analysis, Interpretation for correlating them with specific features related to disease classification, Clinical Applications.
Objectives of the Short Term Course
1. To enhance technical and professional competency of the
2. To promote interaction among the professionals working in
Bio medical Engineering field and allied areas.
The course can be attended by the faculty members of an Engineering Institution and the delegates from various industries and research organization. The interested persons need to apply through proper channel to the “Course Coordinator” in the prescribed format by due date.
- The candidate will be informed of his/her selection in advance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the course.
- No course fee will be charged from the participants.
- Course material, lunch and refreshment will be provided during the course.
- The accommodation to the outstation candidates will be provided in the Hostel on sharing basis at nominal charges.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the participants for attending the course.
- Last date of receiving the filled and signed registration forms: 10.12.2013.
Reporting date and time at the Institute: 23.12.2013/9:00 AM. Venue: IT Park, NIT Jalandhar.
The complete registration form should reach by speed post or email to following address.
Dr. Ramesh K. Sunkaria
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
Phone: 0181-2690301-02, Ext. 2607
Fax: 0181-2690320, 2690932
Mobile: +91-9780979984, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;