Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis for a period of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per Society norms basing on the performance and subsistence of the programme. Performance Incentives & other benefits are also admissible as per norms applicable and orders issued there-under from time to time. Lower age limit for all applicants is 21 years and upper age limit is 65 years as on 01st November 2013. However for MBBS background the upper age limit is 68 years.
Name of the Post– Junior Engineer Biomedical Service (SEMU)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ROURKELA – 769 008(ODISHA)
SPONSORED RESEARCH, INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY & CONTINUING EDUCATION
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project to carry out research work, experiments and analysis in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering.
1.Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2.Name of the Research Project : Development of Ultra Fine Grained Titanium for Medical Applications
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India
4 Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
5 Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
6 Job Description: Research work
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 18,000/- P.M.
8. Essential Qualifications and experience : B.E/B.Tech (Biotechnology/Biomedical/Mechanical/Metallurgy & Materials/ Chemical/ Ceramic /Civil /Production/ Electrical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent with a valid GATE score.
(or) M.Sc. in (Materials Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Life sciences) with minimum 60 % marks with NET/GATE/DBT score.
9. Desirable Qualifications/
Experiences : M.E/M.Tech with minimum 60% marks or equivalent Previous research experience is preferred.
10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Project:“Conformational study of bovine a-lactalbumin and ?-glucosidase mediated by metal and metal oxide Nanoparticles.”
Qualification:B.E./B.Tech followed by M.E/M.Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engg., Biomedical Engg., Chemical Engg., Nanotechnology, Biotechnology with aggregate marks of 65% or 7.00 C.G.P.A in both. The candidate must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in 10+2 level.Desirable: 01-02 years experience in nanotechnology, protein folding, biomolecular structural studies, and proteinligand interaction studies will be preferred. GATE or NET qualified candidate will also be preferred.