WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF ENGINEER – B (ADHOC)
1.Qualification & Experience :
(i) A first class B.Tech (Biomedical Engg.) Or any
Desirable: 1 to 2 years of experience in relevant field
(Neurophysiology research, brain computer interface,
matlab programme etc.) and / or higher qualifications.
2. No. of vacancy : 1 + Panel.
3. Nature/Period of employment : Initially for a period of 6 months. Likely to be extended.
4. Monthly consolidated remuneration : Rs. 21,000 + DA
• Bachelor degree in biomedical/electronics engineering from a reputable discipline.
•Min. 3+ years of proven experience in installation & troubleshooting of dental/imaging/medical products.
•Ideal age range: from 30 to 35 years old.
• Fluency in English language is a must.
• Normal computer skills are mandatory.
• Ability to work as team leader and manage the technical team.
•Job involves traveling.