WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION TO THE POST OF ENGINEER – B (ADHOC)
1.Qualification & Experience :
(i) A first class B.Tech (Biomedical Engg.) Or any
Desirable: 1 to 2 years of experience in relevant field
(Neurophysiology research, brain computer interface,
matlab programme etc.) and / or higher qualifications.
2. No. of vacancy : 1 + Panel.
3. Nature/Period of employment : Initially for a period of 6 months. Likely to be extended.
4. Monthly consolidated remuneration : Rs. 21,000 + DA
5. Age limit as on 31.05.2013 : 30 yrs
7. Time and Date of Interview : 3 p.m. on 11.06.2013
8. Reporting time : 2 p.m.
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, caste, qualification, experience etc.