• Candidates should have graduated with a full?time degree from any recognized University with a
minimum aggregate of 60% for MCA and 50% for M.Tech. degree programmes.
• Consistent Record in X Std. and XII Std. is required.
• Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also
eligible to apply.
• Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection interview at VIT University.
• It is compulsory for candidates selected to produce their final year marks’ statement and Provisional degree certificate before August 15th, 2012, failing which, their admission will stand cancelled.
Scientists from University of Strathclyde have devised a novel way to harness natural vitamin E extract that would kill tumours within 10 days.
Using a new delivery system, the research team could mobilise an extract from Vitamin E, known ton have anti-cancer properties, to attack cancerous cells.
In the study conducted over skin cancer, the researchers found that tumours started to shrink within 24 hours and almost vanished in ten days.
They believe the tumours might have been completely destroyed if the tests had continued for longer.
When the tumours regrew, they did so at a far slower rate than previously.