Embedded Software Engineer at Stryker Global Technology Center, Gurgaon, India
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and execute engineering change requests for software in collaboration with onsite team.
• Drive product improvement through innovation across various facets (manufacturing aspects, use of innovative tools to improve working efficiency, technical improvements, local marketing needs etc)
• Communicate with onsite team and ensure that all stakeholders are on the same page with respect to project activities
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Modifying/creating software to fix bugs, make performance adjustments, minor feature enhancements
• Maintenance/Author of Software Requirements, Hazards, Design Details documents
• Conduct proactive design reviews with appropriate stakeholders and obtain consensus on design strategy
• Management of full ECR life cycles
• Creation of test strategy/plans and execution of verification activities
• Troubleshooting existing designs
• Actively engage onsite team and drive decisions
• Creating Project Plans, including timelines
• Programming experience in C++
• Previous experience working with embedded systems
• Knowledge of RTOS concepts
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Ability to understand electrical schematics/datasheets.
• Ability to learn and follow software quality standards and procedures of Stryker
• Experience generating project plans, risk analysis documents, and software scripts
• Passion to deliver results and high sense of ownership
• Excellent communication skills, ability to keep all/remote stakeholders abreast with developments
• Must be self motivated and be able to work with a degree of autonomy
B.Tech/B.E.-Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Science, Biomedical
Remuneration: The best in the industry.
Travel: Onsite travel may be required from time to time depending on training and project requirements
If you are interested in the position, please send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your latest resume.