Company Name : Maestros Mediline Systems Ltd
B.E. (Biomedical/Electronics/Computer) with 1 year experience in embedded software development in C. Functional Area : IT / Telecom – Hardware
Requirements Qualification :
Minimum Experience : (1) Year
Maximum Experience : (2) Year
Apply for the this job
Permanent link to this post
(82 words, 1 image, estimated 20 secs reading time)
Biomedical Engineer is required to work in the R&D field related to fitness treadmill.
- Good knowledge of analog & digital circuits.
- Knowledge of microcontroller circuits. Assembly & C programming on microcontroller.
- To have knowledge of various software development,
- Basic Knowledge of embeded hardware, preferably.
- The person will be required to integrate our hardware with the client`s software .
- Desired Profile
- Experience in designing of hardware & Software and Knowledge of microcontroller circuits.
- Make and act on tough decisions.
German researchers have built an anthropomorphic robot hand that can endure collisions with hard objects and even strikes from a hammer without breaking into pieces.
In designing the new hand system, researchers at the Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics, part of the German Aerospace Center (DLR), focused on robustness. They may have just built the toughest robot hand yet.
The DLR hand has the shape and size of a human hand, with five articulated fingers powered by a web of 38 tendons, each connected to an individual motor on the forearm.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and execute engineering change requests for software in collaboration with onsite team.
• Drive product improvement through innovation across various facets (manufacturing aspects, use of innovative tools to improve working efficiency, technical improvements, local marketing needs etc)
• Communicate with onsite team and ensure that all stakeholders are on the same page with respect to project activities
This is a preview of BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER JOBS IN STRYKER GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY CENTER. Read the full post (296 words, 1 image, estimated 1:11 mins reading time)
DOWNLOAD ALL THE MEMS LECTURE NOTES FROM THE LINKS GIVEN BELOW
THESE LECTURE NOTES CONTAIN COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT MEMS.
|Introduction: history of MEMS, market for MEMS, overview of MEMS processes, properties of silicon, a sample MEMS process.
Handouts: class syllabus, silicon crystal origami, Petersen’s, Feynman’s.
Lecture Notes: Lecture 1.
|Basics of Microtechnology: definitions and terminology, a sample process, lithography and etching.
References: “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom” by Richard Feynman (reprinted in Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, March 1992); “Silicon as a Mechanical Material” by Kurt Petersen (Proceedings of the IEEE, May 1982).
Lecture Notes: Lecture 2.
This is a preview of COMPLETE LECTURE NOTES ON BASICS OF MICROELECTROMECHANICAL SYSTEMS(MEMS). Read the full post (564 words, 1 image, estimated 2:15 mins reading time)