THIS IS A NOTIFICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP IN BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
The Anna University, Chennai is organizing an International Workshop on Biomedical Sciences and Technologies.
This workshop is for the benefit of research scholars, college teachers,researchers from science and engineering, research and development sectors and industrialist in India. The speakers are both from abroad and India.
The workshop is intended to cover the following topics:
- Biomedical instrumentation and Technologies
- Biosignal processing and Medical Imaging
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Biophotonics, Nanophotonics
- Optical biopsy and imaging
- Advanced radiation therapeutic instruments and techniques
- Nanobio Materials, biomimetic materials
- Mechanical propertiesfor biomaterials
- LED based sensors
- Biorecognition for instruments
- Biomaterials for instruments
- Biosensors for instruments
The Registration form should contain the following details : Name, Date of birth, Affiation, Contact address (with phone, fax and email), academic record and the justification for attending this workshop. The form should be duly forwarded by the Head of the institute.
- Research Fellowship @ Cpees,anna University, Chennai, for Post Graduate Biomedical Engineers, Last Date 10 November 2010 (biomedikal.in)
- Associate Professor in Biomedical Engineering Required @ Virginia University (biomedikal.in)
- Fresher’s Biomedical Engineer Hospital Job in Chennai (biomedikal.in)
- Surfaces in Biomaterials Foundation Presents “Beneath the Surface”, a Monthly Science Webinar Series on the Tissue-Biomaterial Interface (prweb.com)
- Shobhit University M.Tech Spring Admission 2011 in Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)