Make an impact on YOUR CAREER – and on THE WORLD
- Application: January 25th
- Reference Letter Submission: February 1st
- Check out our FAQ
- Join program faculty during one of several virtual “office hour” sessions – click here for office hour times and details
- Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With a focus on accelerating innovation in biomedical imaging, promoting translational research, and encouraging entrepreneurship, the Madrid-MIT M+Visión Consortium is currently recruiting bright young talent from all over the world – engineers, physicians, scientists, and entrepreneurs interested in biomedical imaging who are in search of a career-enhancing experience and want to make their mark on the world.
Over the course of a one- or two-year fellowship in Madrid, Spain, and Boston, Massachusetts – supported by a generous stipend and travel expenses – you will be part of a team that will accelerate cutting-edge research in imaging, translate that research from bench to bedside, and establish new enterprises to enhance and enrich Madrid’s biomedical research community. Your knowledge, skills, network, and career track will all be enhanced from this remarkable experience.
What are the Details?
- July and August in Madrid: Structured learning experiences as a group, including seminars and case studies of development and application of imaging discoveries into scientific, clinical, and industrial areas of medicine.
- Fall semester in Boston: Coursework and development of a research project through interactions with Boston and Madrid based groups.
- Winter / spring in Madrid / Boston: Depending on the particulars of the research project, the remainder of the year will be spent in Madrid, Boston, or both.
- Stipend: EUR 43,000, plus EUR 6600 total in academic allowances
- Second year: A second year is possible upon application.
Applicants from any country who meet the following requirements:
- MD, PhD, or 5+ years of work past a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in some aspect of biomedical imaging
- English fluency
How do I Apply?
Applications will be reviewed and finalists will be notified in February; Finalists will be interviewed in Madrid in mid-March (with travel expenses paid).
When does it Start?
July 1, 2011
January 25, 2011
Notification of finalist status
Interviews scheduled in Madrid
(Travel expenses will be provided to the finalists)
Fellows notified of acceptance
July 1, 2011
Start of Fellowship
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with this site please send an email to email@example.com.
- Biomedical Imaging Fellowship Opportunity (catscanman.net)
- Associate Professor in Biomedical Engineering Required @ Virginia University (biomedikal.in)
- Shobhit University M.Tech Spring Admission 2011 in Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- Biomedical Professor Required @ University of Texus , Dallas (biomedikal.in)
- Post Doctoral Research Fellowship at University of Texus,san Antonio (biomedikal.in)