Education: Graduate (Bachelors in Pharmacy/ Biomedical Engineering/ any other Engineering)
OR Masters’ qualification (M.Pharm/ MBA/ PGDM)
Experience: 0-1 Yrs
Salary: TBD after the interview
The Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work with senior managers and clients on projects and
proposals, with responsibility for appropriate high levels of service to internal and external clients.
- Day to day involvement with projects, qualitative and quantitative analysis, questionnaire design,
- Discussion guide design, data analysis, interpretation and development of reports, and preparationof presentations of findings.
- Undertaking client presentations while accompanied by senior account team members.
This is a preview of Biomedical Research Analyst Jobs in Cetas Healthcare. Read the full post (403 words, estimated 1:37 mins reading time)
Make an impact on YOUR CAREER – and on THE WORLD
- Application: January 25th
- Reference Letter Submission: February 1st
With a focus on accelerating innovation in biomedical imaging, promoting translational research, and encouraging entrepreneurship, the Madrid-MIT M+Visión Consortium is currently recruiting bright young talent from all over the world – engineers, physicians, scientists, and entrepreneurs interested in biomedical imaging who are in search of a career-enhancing experience and want to make their mark on the world.
This is a preview of The Global Biomedical Imaging Fellowship of a Lifetime. Read the full post (484 words, 4 images, estimated 1:56 mins reading time)