|When||Nov 21, 2011 – Nov 24, 2011|
|Submission Deadline||Jul 8, 2011|
|Notification Due||Sep 12, 2011|
|Final Version Due||Sep 27, 2011|
The 2011 IEEE International Conference on Broadband and Biomedical Communications will be hosted by La Trobe University, Australia, in conjunction with the Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland, Tshwane University of Technology, South Africa and Universidad de Malaga, Spain.
All papers submitted to this conference are peer-reviewed and will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
This will be the 6th running of this successful sequences of conferences.
The current emphasis reflects the growing interest in new areas of broadband communications. The core theme of the conference has been expanded to include biomedical applications.
You are cordially invited to submit papers in all areas of wireless and optical broadband communications, community wireless access networks, IP networks, services, and biomedical applications.
- BioRob 2012:IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics (biomedikal.in)
- Biomed 2012:9th IASTED Conference on Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- ICICI-BME 2011-International Conference On Instrumentation, Communication, Information Technology and Biomedical Engineering (biomedikal.in)
- BEB 2011-International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology (biomedikal.in)
- BIOSTEC 2012:5TH International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems & Technology (biomedikal.in)